Prior to teaching Ross worked for a decade in the private sector as director of new media for the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME), database programmer for the American Institutes for Research (AIR), and technical writer and contributing author for Battelle.
Ross holds a B.A. with
a M.S. in Information Systems from Johns
Hopkins University, and a M.Ed. from George Washington University.
He lives in Ann Arbor with his wife Mitra, daughter Ayla, son
Nico, and dog Edie.
Courses for Students:
* AP Microeconomics
* AP Macroeconomics
* AP U.S. History
* U.S. History & Geography
* World History & Geography
Workshops for Teachers:
* Evidence-Based Writing & Debates
* Writing Revisions for Student Growth
* LGBTQ Inclusive Classrooms: .pdf
-----> CNN: "Raising Ryland"
* "All Voices Considered" Discussions
* Claim --> Evidence --> Reasoning
Education Solutions & Services:
* EvidenceBasedWriting.org for mastery of Common Core skills & the new SAT
* SmarterApp.org for performance tasks